eXTReMe Tracker
Custom Search
IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet

Accept Donations


My Name

Chevuri Kalyan Chakravarthy

Monday, March 17, 2008

Today's ceremony

Hey folks, today in my college appointments distribution was happened. Oh god..at initially i enjoyed a little bit by cracking jokes but later on stages i felt damn bore and got headache atlast. That headache was still continuing till i am writing this post. AM writing this post by that headache itself. I don't know, whether it will go off even after completing this post. I sat before my computer atleast to grab some tasks. Because for so many weeks i am not able to grab any task. So, today i made a target to grab atleast one. It's a weird job

No comments:

Word counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

http://links.seozar.com/rss?uid=162072&sid=321604
TopOfBlogs