eXTReMe Tracker
Custom Search
IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet

Accept Donations


My Name

Chevuri Kalyan Chakravarthy

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ending of happy days

I am writing especially this post due to my sweet incidents which are going to end soon. My college days were quite rocking with my friends and lecturers. We use to pass comments on others and feel fun in it. But in a few days we are going to break-up because our degree is gonna completed. Ooops...i am running out of tears while writing this post. After our break-up i will feel alone for sometime. But that time will be a very hard time to me. Our college days are so happy days and we use to spend good time in our college. The memories are so sweet. Oh....god really this time is very difficult to me.

No comments:

Word counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

http://links.seozar.com/rss?uid=162072&sid=321604
TopOfBlogs