eXTReMe Tracker
Custom Search
IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet

Accept Donations


My Name

Chevuri Kalyan Chakravarthy

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Count down

I would like to continue my story about the bidding of farewell to my juniors. As time is approaching for me to leave college. There are very few days for us to complete my college. There are so many pages in my college life where i felt and experienced many incidents. Almost all are funny incidents in my college life. But, a bit quarrels, small fights and something else were there which makes me little bit tensed and irritated about my college. But anyways, It has been in my heart at very little time and later everything got vanished and only sweet memories are remained in my heart.

No comments:

Word counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

http://links.seozar.com/rss?uid=162072&sid=321604
TopOfBlogs