eXTReMe Tracker
Custom Search
IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet

Accept Donations


My Name

Chevuri Kalyan Chakravarthy

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My order

I am sitting all alone inside my class and thinking about my third review. Sitting in the last bench along with my friend with a gap after 10 mins. My friend "sunil" got call from his friend. He is smiling and talking with another friend and at the same time i am talking with another friend about his project. Suddenly, sunil ask me a question in tamil, but i did not understood anything. Then i replied does he asking about my recent interview. I told yes for that but i told that i dont have any idea about the result. He told that i am placed in ------- company. Then i got shocked and ask him not to fool me. He told he is talking about the truth. Then immediately i went to my placement cell and ask about that campus. They told that what i heard is correct. Then i am back to my class with my smiling face.

No comments:

Word counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

http://links.seozar.com/rss?uid=162072&sid=321604
TopOfBlogs