eXTReMe Tracker
Custom Search
IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet

Accept Donations


My Name

Chevuri Kalyan Chakravarthy

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yesterday

Oh my god!!!!! yesterday is a very boredom for me having no work to do except blogging. For blogging also i am not getting any new ideas to write and simply i am blabbering something in it. You know due to over interest on blogging i am showing less interest on other things. I lost interest in playing games, chatting with friends, not eating food at proper time. I donno where it will ends. Yesterday all the time i am sitting before my computer and checking all my accounts, sometimes chatting with my friends and etc..etc...The day ends it like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Word counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

http://links.seozar.com/rss?uid=162072&sid=321604
TopOfBlogs