eXTReMe Tracker
Custom Search
IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet

Accept Donations


My Name

Chevuri Kalyan Chakravarthy

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My second review

For the zero and second review of my project have been sucks. My batch consists of three members. We are not able to answer for the questions which were shoot by my lecturers. We did not studied completely about our project. We are just scratching our heads for their shoot out questions. So, atlast our performance was very bad. We felt disappointed after seeing our performance. But you guys should know that with that disappointment, we sleeping lions, got woke-up and presented excellently the second review with good power point presentation. Every one of my lecturer started applauding us and we got so many appraisals. Atlast, our presentation stands the one of he best presentation on that day. I felt happy and the main reason which i felt top of the world is, we have developed our own program for our project. I am sure that program works 100% correctly.

No comments:

Word counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

http://links.seozar.com/rss?uid=162072&sid=321604
TopOfBlogs