eXTReMe Tracker
Custom Search
IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet

Accept Donations


My Name

Chevuri Kalyan Chakravarthy

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 28th

I am feeling something bad today, but i dont know exactly, why i am feeling bad on this day. Some pain is there in the corner of my heart. Sometimes, i felt like crying. I dont' whats happening to me. As, i am not having any topic to write, i started writing about myself. I felt like i am missing some of my friends as my last semester of my degree is gonna end. At the same time i have seen happy days movie and later it increased my missing feelings still more strongly. But the thing is, i did not burst into tears and i feel that i am having tough heart and i am capable of controlling my emotions though it is a harder one. On that day i recollected my memories and thinking about what is the great thing i do while studying. I did not achieve anything great except having great friends all over my studying years. I never earn any prize while studying, this is the thing which make to disappoint to greater extent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Word counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

http://links.seozar.com/rss?uid=162072&sid=321604
TopOfBlogs