eXTReMe Tracker
Custom Search
IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet

Accept Donations


My Name

Chevuri Kalyan Chakravarthy

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

gloomy


The day which i thought will be a happy day but at real time it was'nt.I thought at the end of my exams, days will turn to a happy days.But it was not happening really.

After the end of my exams, i felt bored.The day when exams got finished came back to home thinking that i can spend all the time happily.I came with loads of dreams,high spirits,full joy in my heart.In fact, i thought i can be a luckiest man in this world.Indeed that afternoon turns gloomy day for me.I realized that i spend nice time and happy time when my exams were going on.Most of the time i spended in thinking as what to do in holidays time.....when exams over,my mind got emptied.No thoughts were striking , feeling lonely,completely distressed,no happy mood.

So totally that day turn into gloomy day for me.It was not upto my expected day.So i came to conclusion that, nothing we should hope,everything will happen just like that.


Click Here to Advertise on My Blog

No comments:

Word counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

http://links.seozar.com/rss?uid=162072&sid=321604
TopOfBlogs